Browning Maxus II Realtree Max-7 12 Gauge 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun – Make sure you have a grip on The Best There Is next hunting season when you wade into the marsh with a Browning Maxus II. Like its predecessor, the Maxus II relies on the Power Drive Gas System to make it the fastest, most reliable autoloading shotgun on the market. In addition to proven performance, the Maxus II offers a shotgunner superior shooting comfort, a great trigger, intuitive handling and striking appearance.
From the day the Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to improve reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. The Maxus also featured the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloader in its class. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promoted a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contributed to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a refined look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus is lauded for.
A SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2in thick Inflex Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2in magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4in. Perhaps the most noticeable change from the original is the addition of a screw-on magazine cap. This simple change was implemented after feedback from the Browning Pro Staff and public who wanted the ability to use a magazine extension for competition use.
- Realtree Max-7 camo finish
- SoftFlex Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- Oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- Composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- Rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- Trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
|F, M, IC
New York Compliant